Full membership is open to all UK registered healthcare providers with a professional registration (including retired UK healthcare providers who were previously registered) with demonstrable interest in the clinical practice of resuscitation, resuscitation training or resuscitation research.
Benefits of membership
- e-Newsletter (4 times a year)
- RC (UK) Annual Report
- Notification of new publications
- Attendance and voting at AGM
- Nomination to the Executive Committee
- Nomination of Honorary members
- £40 reduction in registration cost for the Scientific Symposium
- Priority registration for Scientific Symposium (i.e. notification one week before registration opens)
- Advance notice of research grants availability
- Discounted subscription for Resuscitation Journal - hard copy and/or electronic version (full member subscribes to Elsevier and is billed separately from RC (UK) membership)*
- €10 discount for ERC membership.
Full membership is £25 each year (or £20 if you are a certified RC (UK) instructor).
*Full membership of the RC (UK) entitles you to a discounted subscription for the journal Resuscitation.
Associate Gold Membership for 1 year = €100
Applying for membership
After purchasing Full membership, your application will be reviewed by the RC (UK) to make sure you fit the Full membership criteria.
You will be sent confirmation of membership within 7 days.