Full membership is open to all UK registered healthcare providers with a professional registration (including retired UK healthcare providers who were previously registered) with demonstrable interest in the clinical practice of resuscitation, resuscitation training or resuscitation research.
Benefits of membership
- e-Newsletter (4 times a year)
- RC (UK) Annual Report
- Notification of new publications
- Attendance and voting at AGM
- Nomination to the Executive Committee
- Nomination of Honorary members
- £40 reduction in registration cost for the Scientific Symposium
- Priority registration for Scientific Symposium (i.e. notification one week before registration opens)
- Advance notice of research grants availability
- €10 discount on ERC membership.
Full membership is £25 each year (or £20 if you are a certified RC (UK) instructor)
Applying for membership
After purchasing Full membership, your application will be reviewed by the RC (UK) to make sure you fit the Full membership criteria.
You will be sent confirmation of membership within 7 days.