Full membership is open to all UK registered healthcare providers with a professional registration (including retired UK healthcare providers who were previously registered) with demonstrable interest in the clinical practice of resuscitation, resuscitation training or resuscitation research.
Benefits of membership
- Newsletter (electronic)
- Notification of new publications (electronic)
- Attendance and voting at AGM
- Nomination to the Executive Committee
- Nomination of Honorary members
- £30 reduction in registration cost for the Scientific Symposium
- Priority registration for Scientific Symposium (i.e. notification one week before registration opens)
- Advance notice of research grants availability
- Discounted subscription for Resuscitation Journal - hard copy and/or electronic version (full member subscribes to Elsevier and is billed separately from RC (UK) membership)*
- €10 discount for ERC membership.
Full membership is £25 each year (or £20 if you are an RC (UK) accredited instructor). The preferred method of payment is by cheque which will not be processed until your application has been approved. For payment by debit/credit card the RC (UK) will contact you after approval to take payment.
*Full membership of the RC (UK) entitles you to a discounted subscription for the journal Resuscitation.
Online only subscription for 1 year = £65
Print + online subscription for 1 year = £95
To subscribe for this you should call or email Elsevier who will require confirmation that you are a full member of the RC (UK). Elsevier will bill you directly.
Journals Customer Service
The Boulevard, Langford Lane
Kidlington OX5 1GB
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 843434
Fax: +44 (0) 1865 843970
Applying for membership
Your Full membership application will be reviewed by the RC (UK). Successful applicants will be sent confirmation of membership within 30 days.