If you are a healthcare organisation wishing to implement ReSPECT in your locality, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to do so.
ReSPECT has been introduced in some localities as part of a formal research evaluation taking place over 3 years. Alongside this it is now moving into the next phase in which health and care communities wishing to adopt ReSPECT can be offered access to the materials that they will need to start planning implementation. Interested organisations should join the Implementation Network.
People should not expect to use the ReSPECT process until it has been established in their locality.
- As an NHS organisation you should start by contacting others in your local health and care community to establish whether the ReSPECT process has already been or is in the process of being adopted.
- Once interest in adoption has been established across your trust or STP you should register your interest. Register your interest by by completing the form below.
- An implementation pack containing all the information and resources you need to adopt ReSPECT will be forwarded to you.
- Complete the responsibilities document within the pack and return this by email to email@example.com
- The ReSPECT form will then be sent to you (including both word document and writeable pdf formats).
Next, Adoption Leads in each area should:
- Confirm proposed timescale for implementation within eight weeks of returning the signed responsibilities document.
- Provide regular updates on progress of adoption to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify and inform email@example.com of the launch date (once this is confirmed)
- Agree the audit process internally and the timescale from the launch date to the first audit (6/12 months after launch) and notify firstname.lastname@example.org