If you have a resuscitation related story, we'd love to hear it.
Resuscitation Council UK is looking for story submissions to be featured in many areas of our work, including our website.
By sharing your story with Resuscitation Council UK, you have the power to help us raise awareness of resuscitation, and the specific experiences you have faced. Your story could encourage others to learn essential resuscitation skills, or have conversations with those around them about CPR decisions.
Here are a few of the topics we're interested in hearing about:
- Bystander CPR survival,
- Bystanders who have saved lives by performing CPR,
- Survival after being resuscitated in hospital,
- Post-cardiac arrest care stories,
- First-hand accounts from health and care professionals, including Resuscitation Officers,
- First-hand accounts from paramedics and ambulance call handlers managing out-of-hospital cardiac arrests,
- Stories by patients using DNACPR or ReSPECT forms,
- Stories by family or carers of patients using DNACPR or ReSPECT forms,
- Stories from health and care professionals helping patients make CPR decisions including DNACPR and ReSPECT.
This list isn't exhaustive and we're always here to listen, so if you have an interesting story to tell please get in touch using the form below.