- Training Courses
- Public Resource
- Are you connected to The Circuit?
- CPR could save your child from drowning, says RCUK
- Leading heart health charities and UK Ambulance Services join forces to raise awareness of the importance of CPR training.
- President of Resuscitation Council UK (RCUK) receives MBE in King’s inaugural New Year Honours List
- RCUK CPQR code to feature at Brentford vs Chelsea game on Wednesday 19 October
- RCUK Policy Briefing: Department for Education’s Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Rollout
- RCUK Policy Briefing: ReSPECT (Recommended Summary Plan for Emergency Care and Treatment) adoption in the UK
- RCUK Statement on 'Appropriate release of medical colleagues for the purposes of carrying out work for the wider health system'
- RCUK partners with Oti Mabuse to increase awareness of CPR
- RCUK position statement – alternative resuscitation courses
- Results of the 2022 Honorary Members nominations and the Executive Committee election.
- Resuscitation Council UK partner with Brentford FC and leading heart charities to change the game for heart health
- Resuscitation Council UK’s response on defibrillator stock delays
- Scan it. Learn it. Save a life. A new CPQR symbol that could save lives.
- Teamwork made Tony's heart work
- The CPR superhero at home
- The Heart of West London Partnership
- Woman who survived four cardiac arrests on signing up to the ReSPECT process
- Get involved
- Contact us
- Our organisation
- CPR in Schools
- Diversity and Inclusion
- FAQS: Basic Life Support (CPR)
- The Circuit