Resuscitation Council UK does not have any open vacancies at the moment.
If you'd like to be among the first to know about future recruitment opportunities with RCUK, sign up to our newsletter.
Working at RCUK
At Resuscitation Council UK, we offer competitive salaries, generous annual leave, and opportunities for professional development. All staff benefit from flexible working hours, and ensuring staff are able to balance their work and personal life is important to us.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive, friendly staff team, who use their compassion and expertise to support each other. Teamwork and partnership working is at the centre of our mission to save lives.
When you apply to a job with us, we aim to provide appropriate support every step of the way. Here are some of the ways we can support applicants and potential staff members:
- Working location: all staff are currently working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but once we reopen the offices, successful applicants will be able to choose whether they’d prefer work at home and/or in our office in Tavistock Square, London.
- Supporting travel requirements: Some travel to the office or other locations will be required as part of the role, but reasonable adjustments, such as enabling the postholder’s participation through digital technology, will be made for the successful applicant where this is required.
- Access to work: If you would like to make an Access to Work application for a grant to pay for support tailored to your individual needs, such as a support worker, adaptations to the equipment you use, special equipment, taxi fares to and from work if public transport is not accessible to you, we will support you in this process.
- Alternative application processes: We are asking for CVs and covering letters so you can tell us how your skills and experience can support and add value to Resuscitation Council UK. However, if an alternative method of applying – such as sending us a video or audio clip about yourself – works better for you, we welcome your application. We want our applicants to shine, so we’re flexible to your needs.
- Equity for all applicants: when we receive applications, those who shortlist candidates for each role will not have access to your name, age or date of birth. In addition, we ask you to submit a diversity monitoring form. We won’t use the information in the diversity monitoring forms during the recruitment process itself, but the information we receive will help us to understand whether our job advertisements are successfully attracting a diverse range of applicants.